Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

This ROCKS!

This is a masterpiece! The madness series will never be the same! And this monster-clown..! It has amazing graphics and animation and it so violent! I love this!

The Angry Caller The Angry Caller

Ahhhh Yeah!

The new face of a strawberry clock! And this is tells you HOW you need to talk! GREAT!

Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2 Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2

Alternative Story...

...For those, who don't like the Salad Fingers. And it's about a toast-boy (not about strange green creature with the creepy voice)! This story is very good and I liked that it goes backwards (damn stylish!). I think that i've understand storyline but I won't be sure in that untill last episode.
I like this mystery. What the heck the beatles come from, why they're talking, what the granny doing there, what is... and ect. That's wery cool indeed!

PS: About beatles. I really liked some of their voices! They're brilliant. And that why i give the "Sound" categorie 10.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

fun

It's really good
Made me smile

and the song yes, it's awesome

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Newgrounds Classic

I think that A.H. is the best action game on Newgrounds (or even in the web). This is also not only an action game. This is newgrounds classic such as Pico and others. The great game with the great art. The ideal fot the flash web game.

Dance of Storms Dance of Storms

Hey man dig what you did here. I like the interpretation.
The only problem I had is symphonic winds sound too synthetic to me and takes a bit out of it.
But hey good work and thank you :)

~|| Never Ending Dream ~|| Never Ending Dream

perfect

as far as I have no idea about this kind of music, this tune seems pretty nice to me, everything is as it should be
I would add unnoticeable fills and functions, and some mood changes but that's just me and my twisted taste, don't mind it :3

T-Free responds:

Hm, yeah, I'll add some additional effects on it when I work on it next time. Thanks for the review, Mudvein!^^

Kremlin Under Attack 8bit loop Kremlin Under Attack 8bit loop

demand moar!

shit, this is so cash! :3

Witchcrafts and arts Witchcrafts and arts

"for today" – oh do I know that feeling

Kaolinn responds:

Yeah, I wish it would last at least 2 months or something... but no. Thank you so much for 5* !

Kouett Kouett

Great design man!

jaguare19 responds:

Thanks!

Verona nights Verona nights

oh the teeth, aah those teeth